Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Realtors Welcome

Realtors,
I have traditionally sold houses in three ways
1. To homeowners
2. To lease-option tenants
3. To investors

If you have clients that fall into any or all of these categories, you can earn 3% commissions by selling them my houses.

One recent example in which a realtor sold an investor 9 houses within one month and made nine commissions by just bringing an investor to me and letting me explain the program to him.

Please call me at 601-502-7040 for more information on how we can work together.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Caleb!

    I'm from Rolling Fork - check out my site for Orange Beach Real Estate - www.gulfshoreslife.com

    Also, please read the following blog post and consider leaving a comment and linking to it with some good anchor text - http://www.realestatewebmasters.com/blogs/thataway61/3733/show/

    ReplyDelete